3 September, 2020
Version 20200828: notifications now live and interface improvements.
Built to provide up-to-date business insights, dashboard notifications help platform users to monitor performance and flag where action is required – for example, hitting revenue targets, missing sales targets, or achieving milestones in a digital marketing campaign.
Users can set targets and thresholds for a variety of tiles and metrics, which trigger personalized notifications. A notifications tray – showing current and past notifications – is added to the user's dashboard. With these data points easily accessible, users can quickly evaluate performance across a range of business metrics.
Notifications are set up via the main menu or through an individual tile's 'mini' menu – where the tile supports notifications. Platform users can customize targets and thresholds across the various apps they connect to their dashboard.
The following apps support notifications, with more coming soon:
Set up is quick and easy. On the notifications settings page, users choose the apps on which they want to receive notifications. With apps selected, they see the related metrics that support notifications. To personalize notifications, users choose the metrics they want to track and define the periods and values that work for their business. Notifications are shared in the notifications tray and/or email based on the user's preference, as defined on the notifications settings page.
Enhancement: dashboard user interface
The new dashboard is designed to provide users an easy to use dashboard to access their business data. The following are the highlights of this fresh and new look of the dashboard.
- The designs have been optimized for different screen sizes to give users the best possible user experience.
- The overall user experience on the dashboard has been enhanced. Infographics and illustrations to enhance the usability and appeal of the dashboard pages.
- Categorized app listing and search functionalities allow users to easily look for the apps.
- Once the app is connected, the tiles are added to the dashboard by default so that the user can access all the insights driven from the app immediately.
- For each connectable app on the dashboard, a carousel of the tiles powered by the app is provided along with a brief description and the usability metrics on the tile.
- For each tile, a carousel of the apps that can power the tile is provided.
Enhancement: date selection
Tile behavior has been enhanced for improved user experience.
When a user selects a date configuration in the tile header — day, month, year — their preference is remembered by the system. When the user reloads the page or they next login (from any device or browser), they're presented with their preferred view.